How do I rate my content?
Last updated August 15, 2023
When you receive an article from one of our writers, you should always rate the piece.
Why? This helps us quality control our marketplace and provides the writers with helpful feedback. It also impacts who will write for you in future.
To rate content, click on the articleunder Ready for Review.
Under Your content, you'll be able to rate your article by clicking on the appropriate amount of stars.
- 5 stars: Excellent! The writer followed the brief, little to no revisions were required and they understood my tone of voice. I can't wait to post this article on my site!
- 4 stars: Very good! I'd just need a few minor touch-ups for this article to be perfect for my brand.
- 3 stars: Okay. This article didn't knock my socks off, and I probably wouldn't like to work with this writer in the future.
- 2 stars: This article didn't meet the majority of my criteria.
- 1 star: This article is unusable to me.
You can always request a revision free of charge.
You can also leave your feedback and tag certain aspects (e.g. narrative, (in)consistency, etc.). This helps both us and the writer improve, so we encourage you to leave feedback and rate your articles.
Please remember that writers are human. We share your feedback with our writers, so please be polite.
More questions? Reach out via our live chat.