Last updated September 11, 2023
- What Information Do We Collect?
Personal information you provide to us
The personal information we collect from you may include the following:
· Contact and account information, such as names, email addresses, username, company name, position, and other contact details.
· User content (to the extent it contains personal information), including any prompts you provide to generate content and any content our Services provide to you based on your prompts.
· Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, product reviews, or otherwise correspond with us online.
· Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you use our Services. The information we collect includes:
· Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data are service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings, and information about your activity on the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages, and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
· Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or another device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
Information collected from other sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, and data providers, as well as from other third parties. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs, and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To provide and support the Services. We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide you with the Services pursuant to our contract with you, including to:- allow you to create and use an account, and to use the Services; and- respond to your requests, provide customer support, contact you in case of any issue with your account, and send you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Improve, monitor, and protect our Services and communications. It is in our legitimate interests to improve and keep our Services safe for our users, which includes: - troubleshooting, testing and research and to keep the Services secure; - data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Services and your experience; - investigating and protecting against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity; and - providing customized Services and communications that may be relevant or of interest to you.
Where applicable, if you choose to subscribe to our marketing and advertising, we process your personal information based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
- To enforce our agreements, to comply with legal obligations and to defend us against legal claims or disputes. We may use your personal information in our legitimate interests to enforce and comply with our terms and policies, to ensure the integrity of our Services and to defend ourselves against legal claims or disputes. Some processing may also be necessary to comply with a legal obligation, for example to keep records of transactions, or as requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
We will process your personal information based on our legitimate interests where such legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
We also share personal information with the following categories of recipients:
Service providers. We share personal information with third party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our Services (such as customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, identity verification, and database management). This includes sharing prompts you submit to us with an open-source AI generative content service provider to assist us with generating your requested user content.
Advertising partners. We may share your personal information with third party advertising companies, including for the interest-based advertising purposes described above.
Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
We have implemented technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children. If we learn that personal information from users less than 13 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com .
Advertising and marketing. We allow you to control the advertising and marketing you receive as follows:
· Unsubscribe from direct marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following the opt out or unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication we send you.
Personal information requests. We may also offer you choices that affect how we handle the personal information that we control. Where required under the laws that apply in your place of residence, you may request the following in relation to your personal information:
· Access to a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you. Where applicable, we will provide the information in a portable, machine-readable, readily usable format.
· Correction of personal information that is inaccurate or out of date.
· Deletion of personal information that we no longer need to provide the Services or for other lawful purposes.
· Additional rights, such as to object to and request that we restrict our use of your personal information, and where applicable, you may withdraw your consent.
To make a request, please email us as provided in the “Contact Us” section below. We may ask for specific information from you to help us confirm your identity. California residents can empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf. We will require authorized agents to confirm their identity and authority, in accordance with applicable laws. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination.
Limits on your choices. In some instances, your choices and rights may be limited, such as where fulfilling your request would impair the rights of others, our ability to provide a service you have requested, or our ability to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our legal rights. If you are not satisfied with how we address your request, you may submit a complaint by contacting us as provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com .
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org