Become a writer on the Draft platform
Last updated August 15, 2023
Signing up for Draft is a flexible and convenient way to create content and earn money from wherever you are! Our platform has removed many of the pain points that writers typically face when creating content for customers.
How do I get started?
- Sign up for an account here
- Fill out your profile
- Our team will reach out to you if there is a good fit with our customers
- Complete 3 trial pieces that are reviewed by editors for quality
- You’re all set to start writing for customers on the platform!
Why should I write on the Draft platform?
- Work from wherever, whenever: all you need is Wi-Fi and Draft lets you pick how much work you want to complete
- Say goodbye to invoices: our system automatically does this for you
- Never worry about payments: Draft pays on a weekly basis via direct deposit for content you completed the previous week
- No more proposals or pitches to customers: on the Draft platform, you get to pick the work from our marketplace that interests you
- Dashboard displays available jobs: on your dashboard, you will be able to see the available jobs that you can claim in the marketplace
- Review the brief: before claiming the job, you will want to review the brief to make sure it’s a job and timeline that you feel comfortable with
- Claim the job: once you’ve reviewed the brief and determined it is a good fit, you can claim the job
- Start writing: now it’s time to do some research and start writing!
- Have a question about the job: in our chat feature, you can reach out directly to the customer to ask any clarifying questions
- Turn in the job before the deadline: each job has a deadline and to keep good standing on the platform, jobs must be turned in before the deadline.
- Customer rates job: each job is reviewed by the customer and given a star rating (from 1 to 5)
- SEO blog posts
- Landing page copy
- Social media posts
- Guides and whitepapers
- Product descriptions
- Proofreading and editing content
- Plus many others!